1. The “Read More” link doesn’t show on every bog excerpt
2. How can I have categories display on every blog page? I set the page up to have 1 right column with categories in that column, but it’s not displaying.
3. Can the date block for each post be replaced with a image instead?
If needed, this jpeg may clarify: http://i66.tinypic.com/2lvis90.jpg
1. You are displaying ‘Excerpts’ for the blog page, so there is really no need to use the
<!--more-->tag as this was causing the issue as it breaks the excerpt before reaching the character limit. I have removed it for the second-listed post on http://law200.stroudassociates.com/blog/ and ‘Read More’ now appears. All you need to do is remove all the
<!--more-->from your blog posts and that will solve the issue.
2. The blog page already shows the Categories. Do you mean each individual blogposts? If yes, then you just need to set the layout per posts to have the column.
If you go to Appearance > Theme Options > General you will see that your Page Layout is set to one column with no sidebar. If you edit one of your blog posts, go to ‘Page Config’ under the Post Editor and you will see that the Page Layout is set to ‘Default’ which means it will follow the ‘one column no sidebar’ layout.
All you need to do is either set the Page Layout globally to have a sidebar under Appearance > Theme Options > General or set it specifically for each blog posts under Page Config.
3. Do you want this done on just the Blog Page or also on the individual single posts? If you want it on just the blog page, follow the screenshot with the settings: http://i65.tinypic.com/t7khfb.png
You will need to input these settings in this page: http://law200.stroudassociates.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=options-framework
You can specify any image width and height that you prefer as well.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Acoda Support Edcel.
The blog entries images look good, they’re just a little too close to the headlines on mobile view. You can see what I’m referring to at http://i64.tinypic.com/2vxj9yr.png
How can I add space between the image and the headline?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.