Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Blog Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Jordan A Friend
    Participant

Hi! I am trying to make my blog page like the dynamix blog page you have on the “live preview” page. I am having two issues. The first is I only have two options on the sizes for the video, which i find are quite inadequate. The options are 16:9 and 14:3. This doesn’t look even close to the size of the vimeo video you have on your blog page. How can i mimic what you have done? My second problem is I can’t figure out how to add a youtube playlist on my blog page as the video. Currently I can only add one video per box. I need to add three videos and it would be helpful to be able to add them to the blog as a playlist so that it will not clutter up my blog by adding them seperatly. Your help is greatly appreciated. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jordan,

These video sizes are the ratio of the videos. You can choose the size of the video when setting up the gallery.

For this, I recommend using an iSlider gallery with a slide set so that you can add a video into each slide. The iSlider gallery would then show the main video plus 3 others on the right making it look like a playlist all within a single gallery.

For more information on setting up galleries, please see the documentation here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.