Home / Forums / ePix Support / Blog page display, menu, and mobile menu issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Autumn Adams
    Participant

Hello,

Several things have gone wrong recently, and all of these issues happened before installing any of the last several updates. I have installed all updates in the hopes that it would help but nothing has changed. Here are the main issues:

– My blog page has started to display my blog posts in full rather than showing each individual post as just the featured image, title, and date. This causes way longer load times because the full post is loading and displaying. The only thing I could do in the meantime is change the max amount of posts displayed on a page to 4 from 10. I have tried everything and nothing helps. It seems as though I have all the settings correctly set but it continues to display the full posts.

– There is a page on my menu called “weddings” and that was set up so that when you hover over it a drop down menu appears which then included 6 sub menu’s/galleries. The drop down menu no longer appears/functions. I had to include the individual links within the “weddings” page itself as a temporary fix. Everything seems to be selected/set-up correctly for the sub menu items but it still does not appear.

– The mobile menu does not work at all. You click on the menu icon and nothing happens. In fact, none of the icons work for mobile

Here is a link to my website: http://petrichorphoto.com/

Please help me!

Hi @autumn13

Can you send over your login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.