Home / Forums / ePix Support / Blog post problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Pete Barnes
    Participant

Sorry for another one Andy, I’ve just wrote quite a long tutorial blog post (actually rewritten as the same error happened on the original post) The post is all there in visual composer but on the site it just comes up as a single image and a bit of text but the rest just isn’t there, I have been messing with it for a bit but I can’t figure it out! The post link is:
    http://www.petebarnesphotography.co.uk/photography-tutorial-on-how-to-add-light-in-photoshop-2/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

What’s your login details again, I’ll take a look for you.

Pete Barnes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

It was actually due to an image in the media libary that had the same title as the same as the post, therefore it showed the attachment post and not the actual post itself. I think that’s a bug in WordPress itself. Either way, I’ve renamed the image title and it’s all good now.

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Fantastic stuff, thanks Andy, I’d have never found that!

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    I’ve just tried moving my testimonial quote widget to the menu side bar. It’s moved but I can’t seem to make it fit again (tried altering the width in the widget but no luck) and strangely all the blog posts now point to the blog main page instead of their respective posts. Hopefully once I am done tinkering with the site I will be able to stop posting for help!
    Kind regards
    Pete

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Don’t worry Andy, I just moved the widget back, moving it seemed to cause all sorts of issues, not sure what that is about

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.