Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Blog Post Titles creeping up to same height as featured Image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Max Rutherston
    Participant

Hi,

Usually my blog posts show the “featured image” at the top of the page and then the post Title below this image. However on some posts the Title has crept up (either in part or completely) to take a position to the right of the featured image, and at the same height. I would be grateful if I can find a means to stop this from happening.

It may be easier to see this so here are 2 URLs of affected posts, one for each problem (part/whole)
    Part
    http://best-skin-care-supplies.com/portfolio/book-albert-rutherston/

Whole
    http://best-skin-care-supplies.com/ft-news-march-7-2014/

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Max,

That is a bit strange, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Max Rutherston
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Max,

If you set the featured image to be centre aligned within the settings under Appearance > Theme Options > Blog > Single Post > Image align, centre, then the title will go under the image. If you set it to left align as default, the title will go to the right of the image as the image is not very wide. Normally you have an image that is square so this is not an issue.

I have set it to centre align so you can see what it looks like.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Max Rutherston
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for doing that and solving a mystery that has taken me days (with no results). The site looks great since you made that change.

I do have one more question that is annoying me but will start a new thread here as it may be something others can benefit from and search for by thread heading.

Thanks again for your great help.
    Max

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.