Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Blog topics on home page forcing site authorization.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • bethschillaci
    Participant

I’m using the You Theme for a new website. It is all done, but we are having a problem with the home page loading.

The site is: http://bienstocklegal.com

A dialog box pops up requiring authorization. The authorization seems to be required by the hosting company to protect WP logins.

I have narrowed it down to being the Post Grid function that pulls the blog posts onto the home page.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks!

Hi Beth,

This pop-up is not from the theme. This is triggered from your server, so please coordinated with your hosting provider to disable this.

If you want to protect the login form, you can use the Login Lockdown plugin to help actively block suspicious login attempts to your site.

Thanks!

bethschillaci
    Participant

I understand the pop up is from the hosting company, but when I remove that one element from the site which is part of your theme, I no longer get the pop-up. Therefore it does have something to do with the theme. Just wondering if there is a workaround other than getting rid of authorization from the hosting company (which they may not do) or removing that feature the customer wanted.

Thanks!

bethschillaci
    Participant

Never mind. We figured it out with the hosting company.

Thanks!

Glad to know.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.