Home / Forums / ePix Support / BODY LINK COLOUR IS SAME ATTRIBUTE AS LEFT MENU LINKS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Lucas Gaudette
    Participant

In the ‘Header’ section in the theme customize section, changing the header’s text link colour does not do anything when using the Left side menu layout. I noticed however that changing the body link text colour affects this. Could this be repaired in the next update? I have a dark background in my left menu and white background in my content…so I need different text link colours either one.

thanks so much!
    Lucas

Lukasz Piech
    Participant

Header/Side Bar is customizable separatelly from the body (pages). Beside there’s an bypass option to set the color for text on page using text attributes within row or other object.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

The Header / Menu > Font Colors > Link Color area of the Customizer should control the link colors for the header.

Are you using ePix 2.0.1?

Lucas Gaudette
    Participant

Yes, it should but it doesn’t. Please have a look. Go adjust the header link text colour and then go adjust the body text link colour – you will discover that the body link colour actually controls the header link text.

Thanks for your attention to this issue!
    Lucas

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

I have tested this and it definitely works.

The body link color will change the header in the “LIVE preview”, this is due to the nature of customizer and how the body link color can set the Header link color.

However, if you set a Header link color it will override the body link color in the Header area only.

I hope that makes sense? If setting a link color for the header still doesn’t work, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Lucas Gaudette
    Participant

Thanks Andy, that didn’t work for me but I just overrode it with CSS in the custom code area of the site settings. Please feel free to have a look, credentials are in next reply…

Lucas Gaudette
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

There has to be something on the site that’s causing that. It’s works as standard. I don’t want to disable your plugins, but can you try doing that and report back to me as to whether this affected things.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.