Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Border under header and main page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • kristinanewyork
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    I changed the color of the header to white to match the body. However, I still have the following issues

1. a border under the header
    2. also something that looks like a frame around the body (you can see pieces of it at the top near header border and at the top of the footer. How can I delete these extra lines and borders?
    3. there is white space between body and footer

Can you please help me fix these issues?
    Thank you,
    Christina

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christina,

1. Most of these are not issues but actually design features of the theme. Technically this should be a customization, but here is the CSS to solve this. Add the following CSS to the custom CSS field.

div.custom-layer.shadow.top {
    box-shadow: none !important;
    -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;
    -moz-box-shadow: none !important;
    }

2. It looks like you have the frame content on within your skin. Go to Appearance > Customize > Body > Content Frame, Disable. I have done this for you.

3. I have added a minus bottom margin for the bottom row. You can see this by editing the last row on the home page.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Hi Tom, thank you very much, it looks awesome. On the bottom margin, though, no matter now high a number I put it, the white gap never really closes. What’s up with that?
    Thanks,
    Kristina

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are logged in, the Edit the page URL will appear and it will look like there is a gap. If you log out. The gap will be gone.

Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Ok you are right. thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.