Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Boxed Layout Reset

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • The Denovati Group
    Participant

How can I reset our DynamiX sites to boxed layout? Something happened with the last upgrade that flipped them to full width. I have searched the customizer and theme options, as well as the help forums and the theme documentation, and I can’t find the info I need. I hope you can tell me where I can go to fix our sites. They look rather terrible right now. Thanks!

The Denovati Group
    Participant

Hi. It’s been almost three days since I posted this question. I appreciate someone letting me know if this is something we can fix (and how), or if it’s not something we can change. If we have to live with full width, I need to redesign the headers, etc. so our sites look decent. Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your question was just missed on Friday before I signed off for the weekend. You’ll find the site width setting in Appearance > Theme Options > General > Maximum Site Width. Set this to 980 to reset to what it was previously.

The Denovati Group
    Participant

Thanks, Andy. I believe I tried that previously, and it didn’t work. I just tried it again, and there’s still no change even after clearing the site cache and my browser cache. Any other suggestions?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link please and your WP login details, I’ll take a look to see what is going on.

The Denovati Group
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Those login details do not appear to work. Can you ensure that it has admin access too, so I can see what the option are doing, thanks.

The Denovati Group
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

That should be working for you now. I had to apply a patch, but this will be included in the next version.

Kind regards,
    Andy

The Denovati Group
    Participant

Terrific – thanks, Andy. We’re having the same issue with two client sites as well. Can we fix them now also?

Courtney

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Courtney!

Sure, download and unzip this file – http://help.themeva.com/tmp/dynamix/style.php.zip and replace DynamiX/style.php and re-upload to your site.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards,
    Andy

The Denovati Group
    Participant

Hmm, I don’t usually do anything with the php files. I had a more technical person who did all that for me, but he’s moved on to a new gig. Can this be done through he WP interface or does it have to be done via the hosting service? Am I brave enough to try it? 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Since it’s a bug, if you give me the WP login details for each of the sites, I’ll sort it for you 🙂

The Denovati Group
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Courtney,

Both of them have been updated now, so you can set the maximum site width to what you require.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.