Home / Forums / ePix Support / Branding Image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Anitra Thompson
    Participant

Hello Support,
    I’m trying to load a branding image by following the instructions: http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/branding-image/ Sorry to be repetitive with this topic but I’ve looked at the troubleshooting guide and can’t find answers specific to my problem.

Under appearance / theme options / header / primary branding logo, I entered the URL for my logo image. URL is stored with the rest of my media in wordpress. When looking at the media file, it loaded correctly and looks exactly as it should. However, the image/logo graphic is not showing up on my website’s navigation. (anitraphotography.com) You can see that my site title “Anitra Photography” has been changed, as the default font is not being used. Can you help me resolve this?

Also, I’m wondering if there’s a way to manipulate the width of the navigation bar?

I’m a brand new wordpress user, and have been able to ***slowly*** figure everything else out so far. This totally has me stumped. Thanks in advance for your help.

Anitra Thompson
    Participant

Also, I thought uploading a branding image automatically removes site title and tagline? Both are still visible for me.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems the source is set to secondary so unless you have uploaded a logo to the secondary branding image, this will not show. What you need to do is edit the skin and select primary for the logo/header. This will show the logo you have uploaded.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Anitra Thompson
    Participant

Thanks for your reply this worked. But as a follow up, I thought uploading a branding image “hides” the site title and tagline? For SEO I want to keep both, just want to know how to properly “hide” my tag so that it’s successfully crawled by Google. My tag currently says “Anitra Photography”. Many thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The text under your logo is the description. Either this is from the slogan under Settings > General or it is from your image. I cannot quite tell without logging into the back end of your site.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Anitra Thompson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Anitra,

I have added the following CSS to your site to fix this.

h2.description {
    display: none !important;
    }

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.