Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Branding / Logo is not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Eddy Sunarto
    Participant

Hi,
    under Theme Options -> Header, your Primary and Secondary Branding Logo upload function is not working.
    After you choose an image to upload in either Primary or Secondary section, it does not take you back to the menu screen.
    Instead, the upload image screen just freezes and goes blank.

I have found a lot of bugs in your product, and this is by far the biggest one.

Please help,

Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Eddy,

I have just tested this on my server and it works fine for me. Is it returning a white blank screen? If so, this sounds like a WordPress memory issue.

Please follow the WordPress memory guide here.

If that doesn’t work, try upping you suhosin value value on your server. You will need to ask them to increase to the following suhosin value:

suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000
    suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000

Most servers have a higher value by default, the odd one or two are too low.

On a tablet/mobile device there is nothing to re-create the hover that you get on the computer. You have to tap the menu item for it to expand.

You will need to set up the main link as a custom link with a # in the URL section. So that when you click the main menu item, it will open the sub menu and keep it open as it won’t be a link.

Like this for example.

If you are experiencing other bugs, I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting to see if it is a plugin issue prior to posting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.