Home / Forums / You Theme Support / breadcrum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Niels
    Participant

Hi,

where can I change the word Home in the breadcrump? I would like to translate it

Hi @thenj

It is more easier to use a plugin so you do not need to touch the theme files. One example of this is Codestyling Localization.

You can install Codestyling Localization plugin which will help you translate text.

Regards,

Niels
    Participant

thanks, I looked for Codestyling Localization but it is not around anymore. I tried another one Loco Translate, which shold do the job.
    I have tried tanslating in the theme, but no matter what I do, nothing seems to change.
    Is it such a big problem to replace the Word home with the word Start in the Theme file? The problem is that I can’t find the Home word anywere. Can you give a clue?
    regards

Hi @thenj

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so I can personally try ‘Loco Translate’?

Also, please send over your FTP credentials.

Thanks!

Niels
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @thenj

I personally tested it and even tried to install another plugin and the translation did not work.

One alternative is to manually replace ‘Home’ from the theme. The name is within the file you/lib/inc/breadcrumbs.php and search for ‘Home’. Just replace it then save the file.

Thanks!

Niels
    Participant

Nice. It was the manually replacement I was looking for. Thankx

regards
    nj

You’re welcome, @thenj

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.