Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Buddypress cover photo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Joel Teixeira
    Participant

I can’t set a cover photo on Buddypress groups. It always shows me a message saying “For better results, make sure to upload an image that is larger than 0px wide, and 225px tall” no matter the size of the picture I try to upload.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

Are you using DynamiX 5.1? I introduced Cover images with this version.

Joel Teixeira
    Participant

Hello ACODA,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I’m using 5.1 and I get the same error on my webhosting 1&1 and on a xampp local server. Using another theme I don’t get the error. Thank you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

Can you post your WP login details here ( Click Set as private reply ) and I’ll take a look for you.

Joel Teixeira
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Joel Teixeira
    Participant

Hello Andy,

I just realized that on demo page (theme forest) it doen’t show any cover photo as well. Is it 5.1 there?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

For some reason I can’t access your site. It has a 403 forbidden error.

With regards to the issues, BP must have changed something – they required an extra function for it to work and now they don’t.

You can edit DynamiX/functions.php and remove these lines:

add_filter( 'bp_before_xprofile_cover_image_settings_parse_args', 'acoda_cover_image_css', 10, 1 );
    add_filter( 'bp_before_groups_cover_image_settings_parse_args', 'acoda_cover_image_css', 10, 1 );	

Joel Teixeira
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I’m sorry about the access, I’m playing with two domains during this tests and moved the data. I’ll send you privately the access information again.

Regarding the code, it seems that my functions is a little bit different… on mine it says:

add_filter( ‘bp_before_xprofile_cover_image_settings_parse_args’, ‘your_theme_cover_image_css’, 10, 1 );
    add_filter( ‘bp_before_groups_cover_image_settings_parse_args’, ‘your_theme_cover_image_css’, 10, 1 );

note the ” ‘your_theme_cover_image_css’, instead of “”acoda_cover_image_css”. Is this expected? Should I remove them anyway?

Thanks,
    Joel Teixeira

Joel Teixeira
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Joel Teixeira
    Participant

I removed the lines and seems to be fixed. Thanks a lot.

Will I have to edit again on next release or is going to be integraded?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

I’ve removed the code for the next version as it seems it’s no longer needed 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.