Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / BuddyPress Sidebar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous

I am currently using DynamiX 2.8.7 with the child theme.  Currently when I set the BuddyPress / bbPress sidebar option to 1 sidebar the bbPress pages look correct, but the BuddyPress page are not.  The BuddyPress content is stay 100% width and the sidebar is floating at the bottom of the page below the activity.

Any idea how to correct easily?  I was going to add a CSS rule, but didn't see any callouts that would be a quick fix.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Keith,

That seems strange – what BuddyPress pages is it happening on, forums? If so, check the Page Layout Setting for the Forums page isn't set to something else. 

Anonymous

It is happening on any of the pages that are listed under the "My Account" pulldown from the BuddyPress bar.  The forum pages are working just fine.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Keith,

If you goto the Members page, what is the layout set to there?

Anonymous

Not exactly sure where to look for the members page setting.  Currently I have my BuddyPress / bbPress page layout configuration set to 1x column right.

It seems to be working fine on bbPress pages, just not on any of the BuddyPress pages.  When I look at the css on the BuddyPress pages the "content" id is set 100% and I believe that is what is pushing the sidebar to the bottom.

Anonymous

I realized after I posted that BuddyPress 1.5 created the pages for members, groups, etc.  I went in and changed the sidebar options on those pages, but it did not seem to make a difference.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Bizarre, as you can see it's working on this site fine. Can you send me your WP login details and I'll see what the issue maybe. 

Anonymous

Not sure what is causing it either, but I corrected with a couple small css changes.  Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.