Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Bullet Type Drop Down Displaying Incorrectly

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • The Denovati Group
    Participant

When editing a list element, the bullet type drop down box is over top the editor window, under the TinyMCE toolbars. An example can be found at http://denovati-solutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/listissue.png

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DyanmiX and Visual Composer (4.1)? I know that VC has had issues with the latest WP3.9 update and tinyMCE.

Kind regards,
    Tom

The Denovati Group
    Participant

We have WP 3.9 running DynamiX 4.0.4 and VC 4.1. Note: VC is showing an update to 4.1.2. It is listing as a WP 3.9 compatibilty update and has been around for a week.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try the fix for TinyMCE here. Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,
    Tom

The Denovati Group
    Participant

This did nothing for the problem that I reported. The bullet type box still appears as it does in the linked screenshot.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry about that, the files did not upload properly. Please try again as the correct files are now uploaded.

Kind regards,
    Tom

The Denovati Group
    Participant

Okay, the files added the shortcodes button, which is great, but doesn’t fixed what I reported. I’ll be more specific, as shown in the screenshot, when Arrow is chosen in the bullet type drop down, the drop drop menu…. drops down to below the editor toolbars and covers the textbox.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you reply with your login details and the page which this is happening on and I will take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

The Denovati Group
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Andy has just moved onto this issue so hopefully it will be resolved in the next update of DynamiX.

Kind regards,
    Tom

The Denovati Group
    Participant

It looks like this was fixed in the latest update. The word Arrow does appear to the left of the other items in the list, but that’s a minor thing. At least the drop down is no longer blocking the editor. I have deleted the linked screenshot.

I assume the files linked above are in the update and don’t have to be manually changed again?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can confirm that the VC issue with the drop down arrow being in the wrong page is sorted in the latest version.

Tom

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.