Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Button link on slider issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

Hello,
    I have searched throughtout the forum for it but could not find:
    I have issues with buttons to link to other pages of the site on the Revolution Slider.
    I add my layer then my button, here is my (lastest ) button code ( I have tried many many different ones:

” a href=prix-soins-dentaires-hongrie/devis-soins-dentaires-en-hongrie; class=’tp-button blue small’>Devis Gratuits /a ”

(I took out the > and < otherwise the code was not showing )

It just won’t go into the page I want it keeps on rebooting the page.
    Thanks for yoru help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I don’t think you have your a href link set up correctly. It should include “” wrapping around your URL.

Your Text

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

Hello Tom,
    As I said earlier I have tried it just about every single format, adding the ” doesn’t do it.
    All my buttons on the revolution slider are useless ! Thanks for your answer .
    please have a look :
    http://www.tourisme-dentaire-hongrie.fr/

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

For info, when I preview the slider and try teh button I have this message :
    {“success”:false,”message”:”wrong ajax action: “}

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like there are layers on top of your buttons, the top layer seems to be the background image. Try shuffling these around. I have not come across that error before, please can you reply with your login details so I can take a further look into this? Be sure to set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pierre,

There must be some code within your slider that is knocking things out as I created a test slider, put the same button code in and it was clickable first time. I also thing you may have a plugin confliction as elements like editing the CSS for the slider within the settings does not work either. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    I tried all that and I could not figure it out.
    the only thing I could see was that the option “link” was enabled and i could not disable it .
    I had no conflict with pluggins.
    So I redid a fresh revolutionslider paying special care to the depth and trying to fiddle as little as possible with it and it worked fine.
    I think that they may have been some kind of layer issue since on the problem version, i had some layers positionning themselves in -positions (x or Y ) althou it was still appearing…
    So No absolute answer to the issue, but it now solved anyway.
    thanks for the help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pierre,

Glad you solved this, thank you for coming back to us.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.