Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / buttons in the sidebar (width and distance)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

today I have tried to insert some buttons in my sidebar on “fotologbuch.de”.

– How can I reach, that this buttons always use the full with of the sidebar regardless of the content. I had to adjust the content here to fit it?
    – How can I reduce the distance between the buttons? Normal instructions (design settings) seem to show no effect in the sidebar.

Have many thanks. Best Regards Frank

Hi Frank,

Can you please send over your site’s login URL and login credentials again? It looks like you changed your login URL.

I want to login to check the buttons since normally, setting the margin on Design settings will create the space between them. For width, it can be specified using CSS.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Frank,

Using CSS, I have set the buttons on the sidebar to always occupy 100% of the width and minimized the margin-bottom.

Can you please check if it looks better now?

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

have checked it an maybe that this not working on iPhone? On desktop looks good. On iPhone the first button “Anfahrt / Kontaktformular” is smaller then the others.

Best regards Frank.

Hi Frank,

I personally tried this from my end and I am not seeing the issue.

Can you please clear your phone’s browser cache and retry? If the issue persists, please send us screenshots.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

answer on sunday, WOW. Here are the screenshots. I have cleared the cache of the page (WPRocket) and from the iPhone (Safari and Chrome). It has time! Have a nice sunday.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j93mopvjbbvxpot/screenshots_fotologbuch.zip?dl=0

Best regards Frank

Hi @frankwwweber

I checked again your site and I really do not see any issues at all. All the buttons have the same size.

Regards,

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

thats funny. on my iPhone i see that the first button is smaller then the other 3. Have You seen it on my screenshots?

Best regards Frank

Hi @frankwwweber

This should now be fixed.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

wonderfull, now all looks fine. Have many thanks

Best regards Frank

You’re welcome, Frank!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

today I added a new button in this way and the first button is to small again

– Copy the old content from the widget complete in a new blank page and duplicate one button in the middle in the visual composer
    – edit only the color form the first button
    – edit only the text and the links in the some of the buttons
    – copy back to widget and looks good on mac but not good on iPhone 🙁

Can You please help me again? Thanks.

Best regards Frank

Hi @frankwwweber

Can you please specify which page you added the button so we can check on it?

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

You will find it here: http://fotologbuch.de and here: http://fotologbuch.de/blog/

You will only see the mistake on iPhone. On my Mac it looks good.

Best Regards Frank

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.