Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Buttons ugly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

Hi,

Actually Im simply unable to make decent buttons, for example, the size option seems to not work at all, I only can make the default sized icons.

Also, I want to add a font-awesome icon on them, but they looks grayed instead of follow the same color of the font which is the idea

Thank you
    Thanatermesis

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX and Visual Composer? Are you using the VC button element also?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you. Please also provide an example page of this with a button on so I can see exactly what is going on?

Thanks,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Yep, all from VC and yeah, version 4.1, it does works for you?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you set the button type to custom when editing the element, then select the background color from there, the icon will display in the correct color.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Mmh, what about the size and the the font-awesome usage on them ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Not sure what you mean? You can set a font awesome icon when editing and you can add a Custom CSS class to bump up the size of the text also.

Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Yeah but these things are not optional from the VisualComposer, actually I have somebody improving the design / contents of my website which has not much knowledge about css/html, mainly editing things from VC

Thanatermesis
    Participant

and so if you select the size of the buttons (which is an option in VC), they are totally ignored, and if you try to add the FontAwesome from the visualcomposer too, it looks ugly because don’t follow the color of the text or similar issues

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Thanatermesis,

Just tested this again and when you add in the Extra CSS Class to increase the font size, the icon does increase in size along with it.

Be sure that you, have no sizes set within the font icon itself as it will prevent the button from sizing up the font and also the icon.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.