Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Calendar Plugins not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Bastiaan Vogel
    Participant

Hi,

I'm trying to include a event calendar system to my website.

When i add a plugin like all-in-one-event-calendar or something similar, i get a blank page after activating the "calendar" page.

But when preview an existing event/item like http://www.stylerzz.eu/ai1ec_event/automaxx-streetpower-2012/ it does show up.

When you hit the get back to the calendar button, it shows up the empty page.

Is there a way to solve this? I noticed my administration bar also blanks out when i try to visit the calendar page.

Bastiaan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Bastiaan,

What version of DynamiX are you using and do you have any other plugins installed. They maybe conflicting. 

Bastiaan Vogel
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I'm using Dynamix version 2.8.9 since yesterday, it didn't work with 2.8.8 either.

I have a couple of plugins installed, so i will give it a try with all plugins disabled. 🙂

Bastiaan Vogel
    Participant

I have tried it with all other plugins disabled, but it didn't solve it..

After i disabled the plugins i have checked it on my other themes, it does show up on those themes.

I'll try to find out why it also blanks out my administration bar, because it only happens on the "calender" page.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'll need to check the plugin out to see what is happening. I'll come back to you asap. 

Jay So
    Participant

I have the same problem. Whenever I have Event Calendar plugin activated, the drop panel and image gallery do not work. I double checked with all other plugins and seems like that's the only plugin crashes with your theme.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

What version of DynamiX are you using?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.