Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can I automatically receive updates when new versions are out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Mandeep Lalli
    Participant

Hi Andy/Dynamix Team

is there anyway of automatically receiving updates when new versions are out.

Regards

Mandeep Lalli

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mandeep,

The later versions of DynamiX will inform you via the admin that new versions are available. What version are you using?

Mandeep Lalli
    Participant

Hi Andy

I am using version 2.8.8 , downloaded it from theme forest and uploaded it my wordpress. i am not sure if i needed to configure it to receive updates automatically.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You'll always need to download from ThemeForest and upload manually but you should be notified in the admin when a new version is available to download. 

Mandeep Lalli
    Participant

OK, i done that. do you know what the problem is then. Where would I see the update screen.

Mandeep Lalli
    Participant

Hi Andy

If I download the new one from themeforest and upload it manually would that be ok, would there be any implications

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mandeep,

No that's fine, that's how you have to update the theme. None of your posts/settings will be affected .

adam
    Participant

Andy, I want to download the latest version of Dynamix.  My download forlder in Themeforest does not show any previous downloads, even though I bought Dynamix on Themeforest last year and have communicated directly with you regarding installation, etc.  Where do I find the latest release of Dynamix???  Please email it to me if possible, but otherwise, let me know exactly where to find it and how to download it.  Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi adam,

This is something you have to talk to Envato about – there isn’t a lot I can do about that. Send them your purchase code and I’m sure they will help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.