Home / Forums / ePix Support / Can I change loading circle picture?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Sabina Manolache
    Participant

Hello there,
    When the site is loading, there is a little circle in the middle of the page that is moving.Is that possible?
    I really want to change it with my animated signature. What kind of image will I need? I will need to make a flash? A gif?
    Do I need to modify the CSS from a child theme? If so, what do I modify?

Thank you very much for your help 🙂

PS: This is the best theme ever!! Thank you! Totally worth every penny! After 3 days of searching and searching trough all themes round internet, this is the greatest!
    I would really like to rate it, but I don’t know where and how.

Sabina Manolache
    Participant

* sorry for placing phrases wrong.
    ****I really want to change it with my animated signature.Is that possible? **** <—that is what I wanted to say…

Sabina Manolache
    Participant

Another problem...sorry

How can I remove that header area?

Sabina Manolache
    Participant

http://postimg.org/image/oduzsu9xt/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Sabina,

You can remove the Title and Breadcrumbs by editing the page, goto Page Layout > Alternative Title and enter the text BLANK, this will hide the title. For the breadcrumbs, in the same area you can set the breadcrumbs to disable.

Alternatively, you can disable them for the entire site, via Appearance > Theme Options > General > Breadcrumbs.

For the animated circle, you would have to change this via CSS, the element is the following:

#primary-wrapper:after

If you’re not familiar with CSS, it would have to be a customization.

Thank you for the kind words too, you can rate the theme via http://themeforest.net/downloads – find ePix in your downloads and rate it.

Have a nice day!

Sabina Manolache
    Participant

Ok, thank you! I will contact you for further Information, or if I need a customization.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.