Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Can I use wistia video code in Rows

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • simon
    Participant

Hi Andy.
    I just watched the tutorial on rows and you only mentioned youtube or vimeo.
    Is it set up for Wistia as well?
    thanks.
    Simon

For now, Wistia videos can’t be used yet. The only option would be to use a .mp4 file, or videos from Youtube/Vimeo.

Thanks!

simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

I’ll implement Wistia as soon as I can.

simon
    Participant

Thanks. I have dozens of hours of my videos on wistia.

simon
    Participant

Hi Again.
    I started a vimeo account to see if this will work.
    I can get a video to play in a gallery but I can’t access the vimeo controls like play full screen.
    And when it plays in the lightbox the ratios are off so there is black above and below the video.
    Suggestions?
    Thanks.
    Simon

simon
    Participant

Hey again.
    I really love the theme.
    I just can’t get it to do what I want.
    I tried creating a build query on a portofolio page but that led to a white blank screen.
    Then I tried to create one video per portfolio page using the video plugin since it does accept wistia.
    That also led to a blank screen when I tried to build a query.
    Then I tried to create a row of videos using that video plugin. Same result.

I love the 3d gallery and most of the galleries but with vimeo I can’t access the full screen enhance as when I click it – it goes to the next slide.

Should I load revolution slider? I thought slide set manager was a dynamix thing. I guess I will try that next.

I am trying to copy your Fit portfolio but instead of pictures I want videos in a lightbox that can be controlled a bit.

Thanks for all your help.
    Simon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.