Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can slider auto-crop?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Joe
    Participant

Thanks for the help with the other issues. 🙂

I have a slider set as my background. Is it possible to set it up so that it auto-crops the images. As you can see on allaboutchile.com, most of them aren’t quite the right dimensions and get skewed a bit. Or do I have to edit each one?

As an aside – the Visual Composer takes an incredibly long time to load. Sometimes it won’t, and I have to refresh a few times before it will. It does seem to load faster if I click over to Classic editor and back when it’s hung up. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Joe

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Unfortunately you can’t auto crop the images because of different screen sizes – there are some modifications you can make to the CSS to change the way it displays, however this would be classed as a customization.

It should be pretty quick, especially with the later versions of the Theme. It maybe plugin related – you could try disabling them to see if it improves things?

I’ve noticed the WPMU chat plugin taking an age to load up on your site.

Joe
    Participant

Thanks Andy. I’ll start a list on customization. 🙂

I’ve noticed that the site loads slowly now, but wasn’t sure why. You think it’s the chat? What to do?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

I would recommend de-activating each plugin to check the load speed. There is not much you can do accept contact the developers about it.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.