Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can the breadcrumbs scroll through only the same category (and subcategories)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Can the breadcrumbs just scroll through the same category (and subcategory) posts for all of the website?

Also I have a post on a test system that I have disabled the breadcrumbs on that specific post only but still shows on the post http://fscbmwcca.com/fsc471/text-from-subject-line/

Additional Options
    Aditional page configuration options.
    Breadcrumbs – Disable

Hi @fscbmwcca

Regarding the first question/issue, I can’t picture out what you want to do. Can you please elaborate on this?

For the second issue, can you please send your login credentials so I can check on this further?

Thanks!

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @fscbmwcca

You are referring to the pagination instead of breadcrumbs. The Breadcrumbs should look like Home / Blog / Blog Title that appears near the post/page title.

That change will require a lot of code changes. The best option you have is to use a pagination plugin.

Thanks!

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Oh so sorry, got them mixed up. No wonder you couldn’t understand what I was asking. Can I remove the pagination altogether?

Hi @fscbmwcca

There is no easy way to remove the pagination altogether in Theme Options. The best way to do it is via CSS.

Please copy and paste this CSS:

.nextprevious_posts.clearfix {
        display: none;
    }

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.