Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can we turn off the Portfolio black folder icons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Steven Ready
    Participant

I tried updating to the latest Dynamix version 5 tonight but I found a few issues. The main one is that on our portfolio there are now these small black folder icons. This messes up the spacing of the layout so we get blank spaces in the grid. Can we turn these off? Where did they come from?

Black folders under portfolio items

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

They’re not actually part of the theme. Do you have a link and I’ll see where they’re coming from.

Steven Ready
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I couldn’t replicate the issue. What browser are you using and what sizes are the original images for that Gallery? It could be due to the time it takes to load the image, which is causing the intermittent behaviour.

Steven Ready
    Participant

I am using Chrome. I have also tested in in IE and Firefox. The strange gaps happen across all browsers.

Sometimes in Chrome they are ok, but if you refresh the screen, they’re all broken again. This is an issue on a desktop/laptop not on mobile.

Could you please try looking at it again?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

I’m wondering if it’s due to the caching plugin you’re using. If you delete the cache and disable it from caching, does it have any affect? There is a JS error that is occurring, I believe that’s the cause of the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.