Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can You Align Blog Image and Excerpt from within Blog Settings?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Kevin
    Participant

I have been using a custom page that included the "Recent posts" shorcode for a repository of my blog posts.  I have just discovered that although I have the post limit set to zero, only th elast 10 posts are displayed.  

Is there a workaround for this?

Alternativly, I though of just using the default blog template to make this repository page; however, I cant seem to control the alignment of the text and image from the Blog Settings page within the theme.  Am I missing something?  Does the shortcode for the recent posts have additional functionality that the blog settings do not?

Thanks

Kevin
    Participant

Ok, I feel dumb now.  Changing the post limit from "0" to a very large number solves my initial problem of not being able to display all my posts in the recent post.  

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

The Blog settings currently can not change the image alignment. 

Jody LaRue
    Participant

I'm having the same problem with the image alignment.  Can this be changed in the template?  If so, where can I find….. Having the first image show up as "center" align makes the page looks very out of balance.

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Which image alignment are you talking about? Blog pages – if so this can't be changed unless you modify the CSS. 

I also want to align my images left instead of center on the main blog page. Can you provide support on where and how to modify the CSS? 

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

This isn't tested but try the following

.hentry .container {float:left;margin-right:15px;margin-bottom:15px;}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.