Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Cannot create demo conent (fails to upload theme options)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • vonderro
    Participant

I tried to install demo content for You classic yellow theme both manually and automatically as suggested. The automatic way didnt work (it was loading forever and nothing happened) So i did it manually and it worked. The problem is that it doesnt work for theme options – I tried to do it both automatically as suggested and manually via theme_options.json. it says “Invalid file or file size too big.”

How this can be fixed?

vonderro
    Participant

Will anyone answer this?

Hi @vonderro

Can you elaborate further on your issue regarding theme options? Also, can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test this from our end?

Regards,

vonderro
    Participant

Cannot really install theme options, I tried to import the file but it doesnt work. When I do it automatically it loads for ver. I managed to get some settings but the Menu still doesnt appear on the website. I can send you the URL to look at it, but I would like to do it privately, how can i send a private message?

Hi @vonderro

You can send your login credentials here. Just make sure you set your reply to ‘Private’.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.