Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Cannot customize my theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • Claire
    Participant

Everything works great, just the colours wont change, and the skin wont change either, tried everything. please help.

Claire
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @freewillbabie

I tested this and was able to change the font colors and the skin. If you could send a screencast on this, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

Claire
    Participant

https://ibb.co/kkN1nG

like when i click to blue skin it sames the same colour

Claire
    Participant

https://ibb.co/cnkt1b

I change the colours of the red theme and it stays the same when i publish it. I dont know what im doing wrong.

Claire
    Participant

I can edit the default skin that is set to clean green, but i cannot edit any others, like change the colours

Hi @freewillbabie

I tried to set the skin to Orange then edited the Orange skin as you can see on the screenshot below, the link color changed
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dg2nq9ajn8gi8gh/Screenshot%202017-12-31%2022.06.41.png?dl=0

Can you please retry from your end?

Regards,

Claire
    Participant

did you publish them font colour changes on the orange theme, because i know it changes on the clean green theme.

Like I can change all the theme on the clean green theme, but cannot change any others to the colours or font colours i want.

Also did you set the orange to the default theme?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Claire.

Hi @freewillbabie

I did not publish the color change. I just previewed it by setting Orange as the default skin. I made sure I switched the default skin back to CleanGreen but it looks like it reverted to Orange. I have now reset it back to CleanGreen.

Can you please give me permission to disable all plugins for us to test this further?

Regards,

Claire
    Participant

I want orange as my default.

You see I have had this theme for a while, and i used to change all the colours on the themes, like say – i would have red = red and black on the top, or i would have the orange skin purple with black on the top etc, and was able to change all the font colours too, but since i reinstalled my site (because i made a boob), I had to do it all again, but now it just seems stuck, i thought at one point it was my cache on my browser, but cleared that and tried a new browser, and that didnt work, i just dont know why i cannot change all the colours on the different skins.

But yes, publish away, you have my permission to do anything you want.

Hi @freewillbabie

Something is indeed wrong with the site because even with all the plugins disabled, changes to any selected Skin is applied to CleanGreen.

I did the same to my own test site and it does not behave this way. What PHP Version is your server running? Can you please remove the theme and upload a fresh copy of the theme files?

Regards,

Claire
    Participant

its 5.6 stable, but i dunno, before all this happened, i deleted my site, even the database and worked from the ground up and uploaded the theme, and it was still the same fault, i just cannot understand why it not working, has me beat.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Claire.

Claire
    Participant

ok, i just uploaded the files again which i have just downloaded from theme forrest.

Claire
    Participant

I tell you what, im gonna delete my site again, and start a fresh, i have back ups of the pages on wordpress, but i will put a new installation, i will give you the new log in, when im done ok.

Claire
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.