Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Cannot drag and drop certain widgets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Annette
    Participant

Hi,

Luv the flexibility of the theme…. having an issue though. Cannot drag and drop certain widgets e.g. northvantage widget gallery and contact form.. can you pls assist. Thx

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Annette,

Have you upgraded to WordPress 3.6, if so, your browser maybe cacheing the older version of the scripts. Try empying your browser cache and see if that resolves the issue. The next stop would be to see if any plugins are conflicting with the new version of WordPress.

If all that fails, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Annette
    Participant

Reply thanks it worked however I am having an issue with jquery because I upgraded to WP 3.6… blockUI requires jQuery v1.2.3 or later. You are using v1.10.2
    I have been doing research on this and the solution it seems is…http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-36-and-jqueryblockui-version-problem-solution.. however not sure how this affects/works into overall theme or plug ins that come with the theme.. is there a suggested fix from you as this is a well known problem? N.B am a newbie to web sites so not as familiar with coding etc

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Annette,

I do not modify the jQuery version, the theme only uses the latest version WordPress provides, it’s bad practice to change this. It maybe worth disabling your plugins one by one to see which one maybe changing the version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.