Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Cannot edit old slides

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Laurie
    Participant

Hi – I upgraded DynamiX a few weeks ago and have only just needed to update the home page slider. I intend changing everything over to Revolution Slider when I get time, but right now all I need is to be able to update one slide image and its related text. The old slider still shows up fine on the site.

The problem? There doesn’t appear anywhere to manage the slides any more. The menu reads Dashboard, Posts, Media, Links, Pages and so on… but nowhere to edit individual slides. Any ideas please? Thanks

Mike Rennie
    Participant

Hi Laurie,

I don’t think this is an issue with DynamiX, maybe you have another plugin that is modifying WP’s Admin layout for you?
    I am using the latest Dynamix theme (3.0.3) and I have the tab ‘Slide Set Manager’ in the following location:

Dashboard
    ———-
    Media
    Links
    Pages
    Comments
    Portfolio
    Slide Set Manager <<<<<<
    ———-

A new version of Dynamix was released only a few days ago, I would upgrade to that and ensure WordPress and all your plugins etc are up to date. If that doesn’t resolve your issue, try deactivating all your plugins and reactivating them one by one; you may find a culprit.

Sorry if this doesn’t help you.

Regards, Mike

Laurie
    Participant

Thanks Mike – I did have slide set manager showing in the menu, but the admin page itself wasn’t giving me any options. Upgrading the theme seems to have brought it back. Thanks!

Laurie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.