Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Cannot Hide Branding Display Title and Tag Line

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • John Holliday
    Participant

Using the customization page, I want to set the site title so it shows up as the title in the browser, but I want to disable the title and tagline and instead display a custom header image (which has the company name in it). If I clear the site title, it is removed from the branding area, but does not appear as the title in the browser. If I set the site title and specify “disable” in the “Branding Display” dropdown in the header section and click “save and publish”, the setting does not stick. As a result, the title and tagline are continually displayed over the custom header image. After saving the settings, if I go back to the header settings, the “Branding Display” option is not set.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Do you have a link to your site, or even better your WP login details. There are no reports of issues with this. Are you using the latest version of DynamiX, if not please upgrade.

I’ve just tested with DynamiX 3.1.1 and setting the branding to disable via Customizer > Header > Branding Display > Disable, works fine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.