Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Cannot update Visual composer to newest version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Daniel Baril
    Participant

After your last update of Dynamix version 4.2.1., I updated the theme. Now, When I go to a page, I cannot see any buttons for editing the page.

If I go to Plugins and deactivate Visual composer, then I can see the buttons on the page but naturally, Visual composer is not active.

I updated visual composer as described on your site (removed it completely and reinstalled the new version). But the version that gets installed is 4.1 and from what I see on your changelog, it should be 4.4.1.

I still see the message on the top of my admin : The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Visual Composer.

What should I do to get the 4.4.1 version ? Was it supposed to be in the new download version file from Themeforest?

Thank you for your help.

Daniel

URL is : http://www.maitreperformeur.com

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Yes that’s right, it should install 4.4.1. The alternative is to download the latest version of the Theme, unzip it and then remove the Visual Composer plugin, goto WP Admin > Plugins > Add New and navigate to DynamiX/plugins/js_composer.zip

I hope that helps?

Kind regards,
    Andy

Daniel Baril
    Participant

Thanks Andy, your solution worked. Everything is fine now.
    Have a good day,

Daniel

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s great Daniel, have a good day too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.