Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • 12bests
    Participant

when install Visual Composer

then show this up

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /raid/vhost/12bests.url.tw/www/wp-admin/includes/media.php on line 1304

can help please

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

From looking at your other reply also, your hosting company are really capping the limits of your server. They must be setting the limits very low if Visual composer cannot install.

As your WordPress install is running out of memory when Visual composer is active. Please follow the steps below to test if upping the server limit sorts this problem.

Some hosting companies set their memory limit very low so you just need to up the memory on your install.

Please follow the WordPress memory guide here.

If that doesn’t work, try upping you suhosin value value on your server. You will need to ask your hosting company to increase to the following suhosin value:

suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000
    suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000

Kind regards,
    Tom

12bests
    Participant

hi tom

i try to fix the memory

and install the Visual composer

but error:

Fatal error: Class ‘TGM_Bulk_Installer’ not found in /raid/vhost/12bests.url.tw/www/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1580

help me please

12bests
    Participant

hi tom

i fix all the memory now i can install visual composer

now i want to load the xml file

i use loadtool but error:

Howdy! Upload your WordPress eXtended RSS (WXR) file and we’ll import the posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags into this site.

Choose a WXR (.xml) file to upload, then click Upload file and import.

i want to ask ,if i fix the plugin problem,

i want to make my wordpress just like the http://themeva.com/switcher/?theme=DynamiX

then i can add news or myinfomation,how should i do. thankyou

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have answered the same question in your other thread here. Please see there for information on how to do this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.