Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can't create new skin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Karen Revell
    Participant

I don’t seem to be able to create a new skin anymore. I can only see the existing skins to edit but there is no option to create a new one. I merely get the drop down menu of ones to edit and can only save my current adjustments without being able to re-name or create a new one.

I have had a look on the forum and seen a few similar comments but no solutions other than clearing my browsing cache, which I have done but does not appear to resolve the issue. I am using Internet Explorer latest version.

I am also trying to create a new skin for the site not just for a page – not sure f that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance

Karen

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

Are you using the latest version of the theme and wordpress? There was an issue with 5.0.4, but it’s since been fixed.

Also, I don’t recommend using Internet explorer – despite their best efforts, out of all the browsers in the world, it’s the most unstable. I fully recommend Chrome.

Karen Revell
    Participant

I have the latest version and I’ve just switched to Chrome.

I still have the same problem.

Also whilst creating pages I have found I cannot get any images showing when I add in a post grid element and also I have added a tabs grid but it doesn’t show any content.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

Can you post your WP login details please and I’ll take a look for you.

Karen Revell
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

I’m not sure what is going on here. Can you try the BETA version here please: http://acoda.com/forums/topic/dynamix-5-1-1-beta/

You’ll have to upload it via FTP. You can see how to do that using this guide here: http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.