Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can't customize or create skins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

I have the latest version of the Dynamix theme installed on my site and all plugins deactivated except for visual composer, revolution slider, and advanced except.

I am no longer able to customize or create new skins.
    The option to create a new skin is missing.
    When editing and existing skin it just rights over the default skin, but doesn’t updated the selected skin.

Thanks!
    Elaine

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

I’ve tested on multiple servers and it’s definitely working. Can you confirm you’re using 4.1 and you have cleared your browser cache ( the update from the previous one uses a different file ).

If you have done all of that and it’s still not working, please provide your WP login details and I’ll check it out. For most people who have had this issue, it’s been due to their browser caching the old script.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

It appears that some of the theme hasn’t updated properly. I’ve tested on a number of servers and I can’t replicate the issue you have. I’ve disabled all plugins and still the issue persists. Can you try installing a fresh copy of the theme to see if that works please.

If not, can you please provide your FTP and I’ll see if I can get it working.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.