Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Can't drag-drop slide set manager page 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Vince
    Participant

I’m trying to drag and drop images from page two in slide set manager and they will not place. From page 1, no problem, but trying to do so from page 2 of the images just displays a prohibited sign (circle with line through it) while attempting to drag/drop. Please help!

Vince
    Participant

By the way, same issue with any pages other than 1, Chrome, IE, no matter.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Vince,

I’m not sure what you mean by “drag and drop”, it should be just click? If you’re still having issues, please post your login details and I’ll see what is going on. Click the “Set as private reply”.

Vince
    Participant

My bad!! I’ve been dragging and dropping from page 1 (because that has worked) for a while now thinking that was the way it needed to be handled. Simply clicking does the trick. Thank you!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem, I did try to make it drag and drop ( I forget I did this for iPad ) – the code still resides there for it, however it doesn’t call it again when the second page loads.

Vince
    Participant

Also, a recommendation: It would be very nice if when you hover over the slide set pics you get an alt popup of the pic’s name. I’m working with ones that look alike and once I’ve moved them up I have to click settings and name them just to find out what they are later if I forget (making me having to click on the gears just to find out). This happens only on the pics you can choose from but once you place them in the set, that no longer happens.

Thanks again.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll make note of this, I want to improve on the system a little anyway. It’s on the todo list 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.