Home / Forums / ePix Support / Can't edit page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Tim Hensel
    Participant

Hi Andy

I’m trying to edit this page on my site https://www.timhenselphotography.com/who-i-am/

But when I go to edit it I get VC telling me “welcome to blank page”. Looking at it in classic text mode shows nothing either.

However the page loads fine and is clearly there… so I’m a little confused! All other pages on my site are fine. Could it be because I’m using the deprecated accordion section?

Cheers

Tim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Tim Hensel
    Participant

Hi Andy

Sure, I’ll email them to you now.

Tim Hensel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

That’s very strange, I’ve never seen anything like that before. I did manage to load the code from a restore preview and create a new page with it. It’s worth checking it over and then using this page instead. https://www.timhenselphotography.com/tim-cheshire-derbyshire-wedding-photographer/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

By the way, the site looks fantastic, it works really well and the photography is incredible!

Tim Hensel
    Participant

Yes really very odd, it’s not just me then! The copy you’ve made is fine, thank you for your help.

The page is due a bit of a tweak and an update anyway – it’s looking a little tired compared to the rest of the site now. Hence going in to edit it 🙂

Thank you for your kind comments! It’s taken many hours of late night keyboard-bashing, something I’m sure you can relate to as a programmer 🙂

If anything, it’s a testament to the quality of the theme, as prior to this I had very little experience of this sort of thing.

Cheers

Tim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear Tim, it’s exactly the reason why I create themes and yes, I completely empathise with the late night keyboard-bashing 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.