Home / Forums / ePix Support / CAn't edit slides in Slide Set Manager

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • redburlesque
    Participant

Hi,

I recently updated ePix and noticed that the Slide Set Manager has changed substantially. My problem is that for some reason I can’t edit or delete slides any more, or set the fit_height to any of them to ensure they fit the screen. Can you help?

the site is caughtinclour.com.au
    Username – ThemeDev
    Password – ThemeDev2

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately the login above doesn’t work. Can you try disabling plugins to see if it resolves itself? If you’ve just updated, it maybe just a browser cache issue and you just need to clear it.

redburlesque
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Yep, that worked! I must remember about disabling plugins and then activating them one by one next time 😉

Thank you!

Julia Roh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

I’ve logged in and they’re working fine for me. What browser are you using, I suggest using Chrome if you’re not already. Also, if you had just updated the theme, it may have been a browser caching issue.

Julia Roh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s strange again because Safari and Chrome show the same for me ( they’re both based on the gecko browser so they should be ). I think it’s still a caching issue of some sort. It appears the plugin is caching the admin too. For front end caching, I fully recommend WP Fastest Cache, it’s simple and lightweight.

George Ward
    Participant

Hi Andy or Tom,
    Hope things are good with you guys.
    Having a lot of difficulty getting slide set manager to work.
    It worked fine in the past. See the menu link “samples”. That is how I am trying to get the page referenced below to work.
    I just upgraded to you latest and last version of Terso: 4.2
    I am controlling the CSS through the child theme setup.
    3 issues:
    1) I need smaller font and larger text area below images
    2) I need the link to the images to open up in new page.
    3) I need the page behind the images to be white not transparent

Page url: http://selfpublishmusicbooks.com/develop/new-releases/

Thanks so much!
    George

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi George,

I’m well thanks, how are you?

1. This would require come customzaton via the customization forum. Alternatively if you know your way around CSS you need to target .panelcontent h3 {}

2. If you’re using Slide Sets, you can edit the slider and enter target_blank into the CSS classes field.

3. You can set that in the Skin Customizer > Section Backgrounds > Main Background.

I hope that helps?

George Ward
    Participant

Thanks Andy, I’m good, thanks.
    I’m a premium member for the past 18 months. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I am posting it in the customization forum.
    Please reply to that one with some more specifics.
    Thanks,
    George

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.