Home / Forums / ePix Support / Can't edit the portfolio pages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Uras
    Participant

Hello,

I need to remove the breadcrumbs on the each portfolio pages. However I don’t see my port olio pages inside my pages. I guess I need to edit edit the portfolio template.

If this is the case where is the location of portfolio template?

Regards,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You cannot turn them off by default, but you can use the following CSS to remove them.

.single-portfolio .breadcrumb {
    display: none !important;
    }

Kind regards,
    Tom

Uras
    Participant

Hello Tom,

Hope all is well.

I have applied the code you have shared on the css file. However it didn’t work. I still see the bead crumbs on the individual portfolio pages. Furthermore I also see the thumbnail image shown under the bread crumbs which I also would like to remove.

Please let me know how can I remove the breadcrumb and thumbnail image of the portfolio removed from the bottom of the each portfolio pages.

Regards,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to add the code to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Uras
    Participant

Hello Tom,

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need customisation. Can you please let me know which file to edit portfolio page template? Because I don’t see any portfolio page template in the theme files. If I know where to look at I can do the customisation.

Regards,

Uras
    Participant

Hello Tom,

This is exactly what I want to disable on the bottom of the each portfolio page. Big thumbnail image of the portfolio page and the breadcrumb. As you told me I applied
    “.single-portfolio .breadcrumb {
    }”

on Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

However the breadcrumbs are still visible in each portfolio page. Please let me know which file I should edit in order to disable big thumbnail image and the breadcrumb on the bottom of each portfolio page.

Regards,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have edited the CSS and changed the following.

.single-portfolio #sub-tabs {
    }

Tom

Uras
    Participant

Hello,

Tom Thanks a lot for the quick replies. However this code only disabled the breadcrumb. The big thumbnail image is still there. You can check the attachment. How can we disable also this big featured image from the bottom?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Uras,

I have added the following CSS to remove the featured images from Portfolio posts.

.single-portfolio .frame .gridimg-wrap {
    }

Kind regards,
    Tom

Uras
    Participant

Thanks a lot Tom!
    Your support is the best.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.