Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Can't get parallax to work?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can’t get parallax to work on my site with YOU theme? See blivvaccineret.dk (front page).
    In the row setting I have set a picture under design options and enabled parallax. I have not set a slider picture.

What to do?

Thanks in advance,

mat

Hi @mathiasklokpedersen

Can you send screenshots so we can check further? Also, please send over your login credentials for us to check on the settings.

Regards,

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mathiasklokpedersen

I have checked the site and the parallax background is actually working as expected. Can you please elaborate further on the issue? If you can seen a screencast it will be best. If you have screenshots, you can upload it to tinypic.com and send the screenshots to us.

Thanks!

Hi

Yes, I see it now, I think I used an older browser version before. What is the optimal image resolution and dimensions to use for background images using parallax? (and the same time having an acceptable loading speed). It seems the background pictures are zoomed more in when using parallax causing mine to be more grained?

Thanks a lot,

Mat

Hi @mathiasklokpedersen

Using an image with 1920px width, optimized for web, is best. What is the dimension of the image that you used? I do not currently see the parallax background on your site as of the moment.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.