Home / Forums / ePix Support / Can't insert pictures into post

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Alina
    Participant

Good day!
    After the last updates when I select more than one picture to insert into post it’s not working. The media files will not appear into the blog post. I have every plugin updated, last epix update, last wordpress.
    I tried deactivating all my plugins and leave active the ones that epix need but still no success, i cleared my cache still no success.
    How can I solve this problem? It was working fine until the last update.
    This is my site: wwww.alinabotica.ro

Thank you and have a nice day!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Alina.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Alina.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alina,

I’m not sure what you mean by “select more than one picture to insert into post”. Do you mean blog posts and what page is this happening on?

Can you provide your WP login details and point me to where the issue resides and I’ll try to replicate it.

Have a nice day too!

Kind regards,
    Andy

Alina
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alina,

I’ve tested on my test servers and the function is definitely working with the theme. I noticed an error when trying it on your server. I recommend updating WordPress, this will hopefully resolve the issue.

Alina
    Participant

Hy Andy!

I have the latest version of WordPress.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alina,

I’ve just logged in to double check and you’re only running WordPress 3.9.2. WordPress 4.1 is the latest.

Alina
    Participant

Hi Andy!

This is weird. My dashboard says I have the latest WordPress, it doesn’t show any updates. This is why I thought I have the latest version.
    I’ll try updating manually.

Thank you.

Alina
    Participant

Updated WordPress but still not working. Could be a problem with the browser? I tried in chrome and Mozilla.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alina,

It maybe just a browser cache issue. I’ve just logged into and tried adding 5 images and it works fine now. Can you try clearing your browser cache and trying again.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.