Home / Forums / ePix Support / Can't rename/delete tags. It shows a white empty tag.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • DutchPixelDesign
    Participant

Love it!

One bug I have. Can’t rename portfolio categories. As soon as I rename/delete them a white empty tag is visible on the site.
    I use your beta theme 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you renaming the slug too? Within portfolio categories, you have the name and the slug, they have to match. e.g. My Category has a slug of my-category.

DutchPixelDesign
    Participant

Yes I changed the slug also

I changed
    People -> people (slug)

to

Portrait -> portrait(slug)

but on the website it’s showing a white empty tag. You can only see the borders.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

There should be no reason why that wouldn’t work.

For some reason I can’t login to your site – it asks for verification first. Can you provide me with the login details or remove that verification, then I can login and see what’s going on.

DutchPixelDesign
    Participant

Just removed the authentication 🙂

DutchPixelDesign
    Participant

Please let me know if you were able to login 🙂 Or have any more info about this problem

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can access it now. Strangely, I just re-selected the categories and it worked fine.

DutchPixelDesign
    Participant

What did you exactly do? How can I do it?

Because Interior and Portret are missing. Where they first showed up.
    So something went wrong I’m afraid

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I simply re-selected the categories and it just started working. Have you tried editing the Gallery and re-selecting the categories that are missing?

DutchPixelDesign
    Participant

Yeahhhhh editing the gallery and reselecting did the trick! Thank you so much.

Weird that it doesn’t do it automatically hide the categories that are deleted, or showing the renamed ones!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.