Home / Forums / ePix Support / Can't use full-width with collapsed left-side menu.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Lucas Gaudette
    Participant

When I try to use the full-width layout and hide the LEFT side menu it leaves a blank space where the menu goes instead of giving me use of full-width when it’s tucked away. I already adjusted my row in WPB for the full-width page setting. Is there a CSS fix to this or a setting somewhere?

Thanks
    Lucas

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

Do you have a link please. Can you confirm you’re using the latest version of the theme and have updated Visual Composer as per these instructions ( only do after theme has been updated ). http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

Lucas Gaudette
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

What time are you doing maintenance updates ( GMT timezone ) and we’ll work off that. If you could provide your WP login details and a time that is good for me to try this, I’ll take a look for you.

Lucas Gaudette
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

That is fine by me. I’ve set a reminder. You can post the login details here, just use the “Set as private reply” and only myself will see it.

Lucas Gaudette
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

I’ve made some changes for you. See if that works for you, if so, I’ll place this into the next version of the theme.

Lucas Gaudette
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Lucas! 🙂

keymoments
    Participant

Hi! I’m having a similar problem. I cannot get the white bar at the top with “About” and under, “Home/About” to go away when I have my header off to the left. I’d appreciate help! Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link please?

keymoments
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you edit that first “Row” ( with about me text in ) and add no-margin-top to the CSS Classes field, it will remove the space.

I hope that helps?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.