Home / Forums / ePix Support / Change font used for all pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Nick Church
    Participant

hi,

I’m sure this is a awfully embarassing question. I am working with WP and themes for the first time. How do I change the font used in text blocks?

thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

You can change the font via Appearance > Themes > Customize > Edit the skin you’re using and then goto Font Settings to change the font there. You can change it for headings and the main font.

Nick Church
    Participant

Yes – got it. Thanks. What about the Quote widget, can I change the font in there too? With regards to that widget, I’m having problems setting the width. Any value in the Width field, even 0px, makes it stretch across the page, with the right hand quote away from the last bit of text. With no value at all, the quote is too small, and wraps and separates long words

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

Can you post a link please so I can see what you mean, thanks. It might be worth posting your WP login details too, I’ll be able to login and fix anything I see not right there.

Nick Church
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately the username / password posted do not work?

Nick Church
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

I’ve changed the quote for you, I hope that works okay now?

With regards to the Filtering. Unfortunately it only works off the categories. You could use “Tags” instead and add tags to individual “products”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.