Home / Forums / ePix Support / Change H3 group slider text for SEO purpose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • artalys
    Participant

Hi there, my SEO agency tells me to remove the H3 that the group slider uses, and to put normal <p> instead for a better SEO. Can you just tell me where to go to change that please I can’t find the file.

Cheers

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Really? H3 tags can be used any number of times on a page and since they’re headings for Slides, i’d say it’s perfectly fine for SEO. Who’s your SEO agency?

artalys
    Participant

Hi! I just asked them why I should remove them. I think they are quite good, but I also understand what you say. I come back to you when they answer. Maybe it’s just because of the hierarchy because H3 should be after H2 in the site.
    I let you know in few hours thanks!

artalys
    Participant

Hi, as I thought it’s because the title have to be in the right order. So H3 should be after H1 and H2. And the way I put the slider H3 are at the top of the page. Can you just tell me where to find those titles to put <p> instead? Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I see, that makes more sense. This would do it for all Grid Galleries, if you’re happy with that, edit ePix/lib/inc/grid-gallery-frame.php and search for the h3 tags and replace with p tags.

I hope that helps?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.