Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Changing Menu Fonts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Patrick Conway
    Participant

I am trying to change the font type and size for the menu as they are too small.

I read the manual:

Font Type
    Visit Appearance ? Theme Options ? General ? Typography and choose between Cufon,
    Google or Normal Fonts. By default Google fonts are used, the selected font type will display a
    pre-selected list of fonts within the Customizer ? Font Settings.
    Custom Cufon Font
    Add a custom Cufon font by downloading a Cufon javascript file from example cufonfonts.com –
    the file can be uploaded via the Media Library – copy and paste the URL into the Appearance
    ? Theme Options ? General ? Custom Cufón Font field.
    The new font will appear within the Appearance ? Themes ? Customize ? Font Settings ?
    Headings Font Family list.
    Custom Google Fonts
    Add upto two custom Google Fonts. Once the fields have been completed the new fonts will
    appear within the Appearance ? Themes ? Customize

Nowhere can I find “Font Settings” as explained above.

I tried to upload some fonts from Google and Cufon Fonts but they don’t seem to have any impact.

I did find Typography under General but when I upload them nothign happens. I need the font to change on the menus and I need to make it a bit larger as it is very small.

I Loaded the Child Theme and tried to do it with CSS but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The font sizes are set in the Skin Customizer > Appearance > Themes > Customize. Edit the Skin you’re using and then goto Font Settings to change the sizes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.