Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Changing the 3D Gallery Height

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Heinrich
    Participant

My site is on adqueo.com

I have changed the height of the 3D Image Gallery on the main page to 250px high but this caused it to go over the menu bar at the top. So I fixed that by changing the #header.gallery3d style to a height of 110px.

The 3D Gallery is still "chopped" at the bottom, so the links are chopped off which means I cannot create hyperlinks to other pages. Any idea on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

For the 3d gallery you need to change the Gallery Height and Image Height options. You shouldn't need to touch the CSS. Let me know how you get on with that. There is one option in the CSS that can help but it depends on what the above looks like. Always make sure the Gallery Height is about 50px greater than the Image Height .

Andy

Heinrich
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the response. As soon as I change the image height, the whole 3D image "container" moves up over the menus and this is why I edited the CSS. I would ideally want the height if the actual image displayed to be around 300px high, but doing so hides the 2 circle navigation buttons that comes up when yuou hoever over the images. Just to clarify… this is with the 3D Image. The 2 circle nav links don't resize with the rest of the image, they always stay at the same place, which means they are chopped off.

Heinrich

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

If the image needs to be 300px please change the "Gallery Height" field to around 350. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.