Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Changing title font color in Blog section & posts (Dynamix 5)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Iain Black
    Participant

I’m building my site using a black background throughout and have managed to change the font colors for most of the site so far but am struggling to change the title colors in the blog section and the individual posts. The title color is a dark grey at the moment and I can’t seem to find anything within the Customize or the Style.CSS sections to change it. Ideally I’d like it to be a very light grey, the existing blue color being used for links or just white.
    Can you help?

heli
    Participant

Hi Iain,

I’m not sure if there’s a different way of doing it but I’ve found that the quickest way to do this is to duplicate the skin you’re using on the rest of the site (I usually save it as “blogskin” so I don’t get confused!) and then leave everything the same except for the font colours you want to save (headers etc). Then just select that skin for the blog page/posts etc from the skin tab on the page/post.

Hope that helps

Heli

PS. Sorry for jumping in Andy, I was lurking around the forum and thought that as I could answer this I would!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem Heli, thanks for helping! 🙂

Hi Iain,

It should be controlled by the Font Colors > General > h2,h3 tags in the customizer. Do you have a link, I’ll see what is overriding it.

Iain Black
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Iain Black
    Participant

Hi Heli,

many thanks for your input and suggestions. Really appreciate it and I’m sure it will prove extremely useful in terms of customizing different parts of my final site if and where necessary.

Iain

Iain Black
    Participant

Hi Heli & Andy,

not sure what’s happened but I seem to have managed to sort the font color issue. Many thanks for your help.

Iain

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Iain,

It’s looking great so far, keep up the good work! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.