Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Child Theme Errors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I am using the Child Theme Configurator plugin and ran an Analyze function and received the following:
    The theme “DynamiX Child Theme” generated unexpected PHP debug output.
    Please contact this Theme’s author and report the items above. You may or may not be able to use this Theme as a Child Theme while these conditions exist.
    It is possible that this theme has specific requirements to work correctly as a child theme. Please make sure you are using the latest version of this theme and check your theme’s documentation for more information.

Debug Output:
    Notice: Undefined index: admin_bar_front_off in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/plugins/oi-frontend-profile/oi-frontend-profile.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/plugins/oi-frontend-profile/oi-frontend-profile.php:29) in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 60

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$errors in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/options.php on line 1473

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 648

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 648

Notice: Undefined index: turn_off_css in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/plugins/oi-frontend-profile/oi-frontend-profile.php on line 67

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/vc_templates/vc_row.php on line 142

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/fscbmw5/public_html/fsc/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/vc_templates/vc_row.php on line 144

Not sure what this means? Thanks

Hi @fscbmwcca

We have a number of customer who use child themes for Dynamix without any issues. Are you not able to proceed with the configuration if the warnings/Notices are not fixed? The notices from the plugins are not major issues, so can you please try if you can proceed with using the plugin?

Thanks!

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

The Child seems to be working okay. I was just alarmed by the errors…

Hi @fscbmwcca

Those are just notices and that doesn’t affect the theme. If you see one again, just ignore it.

Regards,

pejiman
    Participant

Hi @Edcel

I have enabled Child theme for my RTL web site but unfortunately Child theme can not recognize that web site is RTL based, can you please help me ?

Hi @pejiman

It is best to open a new support ticket specially if the new issue is unrelated to the original issue so we can easily keep track of your issues.

Can you please elaborate on the issue and send us your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check?

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.