Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Chrome Logo Problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Jonathan Galbraith
    Participant

I have uploaded a logo but when using Chrome when you scroll down and then back up and the sticky menu goes away the logo is shrunk to about half size. I would like to have a smaller logo in the sticky menu but I can figure out how to do that.
    Thanks in advance for your help. I have provided a couple screen snippets to demonstrate the problem.

Image shrunk

Before

Jonathan Galbraith
    Participant

Okay I found the fix for this in another thread but the transition doesn’t work in firefox… Is there a fix for this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Did you follow the instructions in this thread? If so, things should work in Firefox.

What is the link to your site so I can take a further look?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jonathan Galbraith
    Participant

Yes that is the thread I was referring to, and while that fixed my problem for the most part and it now works perfectly in IE and Chrome… The transition from full size logo and the small logo doesn’t work in Firefox.
    Here is a link to the site in question…
    Freedom Automotive Group, Blog Website!

Again, thank you in advance for your time and attention to my issue, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Galbraith
    Participant

I also can’t get the Content Frame to stick… I enable it and have it set the way I like it, and looks good in the customizer and save, but when I go to site or refresh the customizer page after saving the frame goes away but the settings are still there. I can setup a user account and provide the credentials if needed, or FTP access.
    Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

I have just tested your site on Mac and PC on Firefox and it seems to work just fine. The logo resizes as it should. What version of Firefox are you using? Have you tried resetting the cache on Firefox?

When you are editing the skins, please make sure you have a Default skin set and that you are editing the default skin because if you are editing another skin and save it, it won’t appear on the site.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jonathan Galbraith
    Participant

I followed the instructions in the video by duplicating one of the skins and then editing that skin which I named “Freedom” but I can’t get the content border to stay… everything else I can edit, save and then see live on the site, but the content border… The settings will save in the customizer but when I reload it the content border is not showing even though the settings are still there… If i make any change to the content border it will then show in customizer but when saved not on the website.

Jonathan Galbraith
    Participant

Here is an account that you can use…
    Link: http://freedom.nothinglikefreedom.com/wp-admin
    Username: help
    Password: PassWord123

Name of theme is “Freedom”

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

There are no content borders set for that page, therefore the border color won’t save/show. If you enable them, it won’t work with the wide row anyway.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.